Enovos celebrates its 10th anniversary
This year Enovos celebrates its 10th anniversary. However, we are not only talking about 10 years as your reliable and responsible partner, but also about 90 years of experience and investment in the energy of tomorrow.
As an experienced and dynamic player in the Luxembourg energy market, we draw on a wealth of know-how while looking to the future. And this is precisely why commitment to the energy of tomorrow has become one of Enovos’ key characteristics. As a catalyst for the energy transition, we are making great strides in increasing the share of renewable energy, energy efficiency and environmental protection.
The energy of today and tomorrow is multifaceted. Just like the history of your energy supplier: delve into the history of the company Enovos.
Creation of Enovos International (merger of Cegedel, Saar Ferngas & Soteg)
- Enovos International is the parent company of Enovos Luxembourg and Creos Luxembourg.
- Enovos Luxembourg is your energy supplier.
- Creos Luxembourg is your grid operator.
- The liberalisation of the European energy market has changed the conditions. The three companies have pooled their experience and know-how.
- Enovos continues its collaboration with Nordenergie and Steinergy
The initiator of the first national platform for the advancement of electric mobility (in cooperation with the Public Research Centre Henri Tudor)
- As a pioneer in electric mobility, Enovos Luxembourg is committed to the establishment of efficient mobility in Luxembourg.
Integration of Luxgaz Distribution into Enovos Luxembourg
- Enovos Luxembourg takes over the commercial activities of Luxgaz Distribution.
Integration of Leo into Enovos Luxembourg
- Leo is the energy supplier in Luxembourg City.
Creation of the Enovos Foundation
- With the foundation of the Enovos Foundation, Enovos Luxembourg pursues a responsible attitude towards present and future generations.
- The focus is on renewable energy sources, the environment, sustainable development and social projects.
- With the nova naturstroum fund, the Enovos Foundation supports projects of private individuals, municipalities, schools and companies in the field of renewable energy.
naturstroum for all private customers of Enovos Luxembourg
- naturstroum is genuine green electricity and is now available to all private customers at no extra cost.
Implementation of the first photovoltaic installation by Encasol (50% owned by Enovos Luxembourg, in cooperation with Cactus)
- A successful launch of Enovos Luxembourg’s contribution to renewable energy in the national electricity mix.
- With a particular focus on photovoltaics and wind energy, renewable energies have become a very promising business area for Enovos Luxembourg.
Creation of the Energy Solutions & Services department
- New technologies, renewable energies and changing requirements are diversifying the energy market
- Energy Solutions & Services develops products that go beyond electricity and natural gas
Launch of the enoprimes programme
- With enoprimes, Enovos Luxembourg takes an important step towards energy efficiency
- With enoprimes, energy renovation measures are subsidised.
Modernisation of reception centres
- The Enovos reception centres now look like new as enoshop.
- Proximity and quality of service are priorities for the enoshops in Luxembourg City, Bertrange, Esch/Alzette and Ingeldorf.
Optimisation of digital customer support
- As digitalisation progresses, so does Enovos, which is modernising its digital customer service. e.connect becomes my.enovos.
- Settle all administrative processes very easily online: my.enovos.lu
Creation of Enovos Services
- The development of Enovos Luxembourg products is growing and requires an independent structure.
- Enovos Services is an expert in energy services and innovative technical services
We would like to thank all our partners and customers for their loyalty and trust. Thank you for all the energy you give back to us.
As a sustainable energy supplier in the Greater Region we will continue to play an active role in the transition to an efficient energy industry. We provide you with energy in a reliable and secure way, with a focus on renewable energy and energy efficiency. Here and now, because renewable energy production in Luxembourg is at the heart of our strategy.